Skip to main content
- This agreement is between Médecins Sans Frontières Australia Ltd, ABN 74 068 758 654 (User ID 121896) and you.
- You agree that Médecins Sans Frontières Australia will debit your nominated account on the first or third Wednesday of each month, or within three business working days thereafter. Direct debiting may not be available on all accounts. If in doubt, please refer to your financial institution.
- It is your responsibility to have sufficient funds available in your nominated account by the due date when are payments are to be drawn. We may reattempt unsuccessful direct debits or contact you seeking instructions. Any dishonor fees incurred against your account by your financial institution are your responsibility.
- Should you wish to cancel, defer or make alterations to your direct debit, please call 1300 13 60 61 (Monday to Friday between 9.30am-5.30pm); or write to Médecins Sans Frontières Australia, PO Box 847, Broadway NSW 2007; or email. Please note we require 14 days notice. Should we vary the initial debit arrangements, we will give you 14 days notice.
- Should you have any queries or dispute any debit item, please contact Médecins Sans Frontières Australia in the first instance. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Médecins Sans Frontières Australia to your dispute, contact your financial institution. You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if Médecins Sans Frontières Australia cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing. Please refer to our Refund Policy.