How we can work together
Médecins Sans Frontières delivers emergency medical relief to victims of war and disaster, regardless of politics, race, religion, or ethnicity in over 70 countries. We offer many ways for your company to achieve meaningful results through strategic partnerships, corporate grants, workplace giving, consumer activation, and employee engagement. Our team will work closely with you to create a custom package aligned with your company’s individual marketing, promotional, and/or philanthropic goals.
All of our partners provide crucial assistance helping us provide medical and relief care and supplies when and where ever it is urgently needed. Each and every one of our corporate supporter’s contribution is valued.
These are some of the ways you can provide corporate support to Medecins Sans Frontieres:
- Make a donation online.
- Donate by phone or mail.
- Encourage your staff to give through Workplace Giving.
- Matched gifts – through Workplace Giving and community fundraising and donations.
- Corporate Foundation grants.
- Sponsorship of Médecins Sans Frontières special events.
- Pro bono professional services and products.
To learn more about how your company can become a corporate supporter please email our Major Donor Team.
At the core of Médecins Sans Frontières' identity is a commitment to independence, neutrality and impartiality. These principles allow us to gain the acceptance of the local people in the countries where we work and to speak out when we see injustice. Ultimately, they are key to keeping our teams safe.
It is for this reason that we are unable to accept support from businesses working in industries that are in conflict with our humanitarian goals and values. Read the Médecins Sans Frontières Australia Corporate Gifts Policy.
Please note: Until a fully executed agreement is received, Médecins Sans Frontières' name, logo, or any of its licensed marks is prohibited.
- View Médecins Sans Frontières' Annual Activity Impact Report (PDF), including our latest Financial Statements.
- Download our recent Major Donor Médecins Sans Frontières' operational activity reports: May 2022 Report (PDF), Spring 2022 Report (PDF), Summer 2022 Report (PDF), Autumn 2023 Report (PDF).
- Learn more about Médecins Sans Frontières' history and principles.
Médecins Sans Frontières is committed to protecting your personal information. Please do not email your banking or credit card information as your email may be vulnerable before it is received by our secure system. You may send us this information by mail, over the phone or through our secure donation pages.