SUPPORTING US THROUGH YOUR TRUST, FOUNDATION, PRIVATE ANCILLARY FUND OR PUBLIC ANCILLARY FUND
Médecins Sans Frontières gratefully accepts gifts from Trusts and Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds.
Our supporters contribute significantly to Médecins Sans Frontières.
This support is critical to the care that Médecins Sans Frontières teams provide in our programs worldwide. Thank you for your commitment to our work.
Your support offers you the following benefits:
- Invitations to special events.
- Reports on areas of interest and the impact of their grant.
- Select mailings including Insider Letters from the Executive Director, annual reports, and The Pulse quarterly newsletter.
- Opportunities for in-person and phone briefings on Médecins Sans Frontières' activities.
- Designated staff who are available to respond to your questions and requests.
- Face-to-face meetings.
Consider making a Multi-year Pledge to Médecins Sans Frontières, which improves our capacity to conduct long-term planning.
Learn more about Médecins Sans Frontières' work:
- Read our Commitment to Our Supporters to learn more about how Médecins Sans Frontières uses your donations to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner, while adhering to stringent fundraising ethics.
- View Médecins Sans Frontières' Annual Report, including our financial information.
Médecins Sans Frontières is committed to protecting your personal information. Please do not email your banking or credit card information as your email may be vulnerable before it is received by our secure system.
You may send us this information by mail, by fax, over the phone or through our secure donation pages.
To find out more about how your Trust, Foundation or Private Ancillary Fund can support our work email our Major Donor Team.