This session aims to provide interested Pharmacists and Medical Scientists/Laboratory technicians with specific information about what roles in the field look like for them as well as info on selection criteria and how to apply. If you are genuinely interested in becoming a field worker, we strongly encourage you to participate and watch this webinar prior to applying.
- When: Thursday, 10 September
- Time: 18:00-18:30 (AEST)
- Where: online (link will be provided after the registration)
- Intro: Pharmacists and Lab Technicians/Medical Scientists at MSF
- Life in the field (with two of our returned fieldworkers)
- The recruitment criteria and process
- Questions and FAQ