MSF Australia actively recruit the specialists listed on our website. However, on occasion MSF Australia may recruit other specialists for MSF projects.
Profiles we may need in the future include, but are not limited to:
- Biomedical logisticians
- GIS (Geographic Information System)
- GPs specialised in Diabetes
- Humanitarian Affairs Officers
- Legal Advisors (must be bilingual in French & English, experience in humanitarian law)
- Paediatric neurologists
- Planetary Health Manager (climate change and environmental degradation impact on health)
If you are a specialist in these fields or any other field and would like to register your interest in working with MSF, please send through your CV for our “Other Specialists” data base.
MSF Australia will only contact you should any role matching your skills arise.
Thank you for your interest.