Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager - Fundraising this supporting role will focus on increasing awareness, engagement, conversion and retention for MSF financial supporters through the management of a diverse digital marketing portfolio which includes donor acquisition, lead generation and brand awareness.
As a part of a cross functional and multi-disciplinary Digital Marketing team you will play a key role in contributing to:
- Implementing digital paid Search, Social and Email marketing campaigns,
- Developing the customer journey through channels and implementing best practice messaging,
- Creating campaign strategies to track against organisational marketing objectives,
- Analysing campaign data, making optimisation decisions to improve performance, develop reporting and related campaign management tasks,
- Editorial work including crisis campaign management & coordination.
To be successful in this hands on and accountable role you will have strong knowledge of best practice email marketing techniques and be known for your analytic mindset. You will enjoy being a part of a creative team and will be motivated by working in a humanitarian organisation. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role working across paid advertising channels;
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis to draw insights and generate reports and recommendations;
- Experience managing email journeys;
- Solid briefing skills, and internal stakeholder management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging content;
- Proven experience managing paid campaigns on social media, SEO and reporting;
- Microsoft suite and Google analytics experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communications, and presentation skills.
To apply send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
For more info contact Recruitment on 02 8570 2609 with any questions.
In MSF Australia, we believe the following 5 values form the foundations of our culture – Transparency, Respect, Understanding of Diversity, Stepping In and CollaboraTion.
At MSF Australia we value T.R.U.S.T as an essential element to how we operate and believe that these organisation values flow from this trust that we build.
MSF Australia is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our staff. We believe that a diverse team helps us better serve those most in need, we encourage flexibility (in all its forms) and we encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for this role, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQIA+, people from other culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities. People with a disability can request support from our Domestic HR Department if you think you may require reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.
A criminal record check may be required as part of the selection process. Applicants with criminal records will not automatically be ineligible for the position they are applying for.
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia has a Child Protection Policy and Covid-19 vaccination policy in place, all employees are required to comply with these policies.