Field HR Services Manager
Reporting to the Head of Field Human Resources this strategic role will provide leadership to the Field Services Hub and focus on the planning and development of services and policies to support MSFA fieldworkers and our humanitarian operations.
As a guiding member of the Field Human Resources function you will be accountable for delivering:
- Management and support to the FHR Services hub team.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (career management, recruitment, L&D, Operational Directorates); Business Operations (Finance, Payroll, Legal), Domestic HR teams globally; and the relevant International Platforms (Administration, Compensation and Benefits, Insurance, Travel).
- Ensuring the quality of administration, employee enquiries, and FHR services advice, as well as the timely operational delivery of contracts, expenses, travel, visas, payroll, insurance, HR policies, workplace health and safety.
To be successful in this accountable role you will have demonstrable knowledge of best practice in HR services management and will be known for your collaborative style. You will enjoy taking ownership of outcomes and will be motivated by working in a humanitarian organisation. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- Demonstrable knowledge and professional experience in HR management, and HR Services management (contracts, insurances, WHS / Duty of care)
- Demonstrable knowledge and professional experience in Compensation and Benefits systems, HR policies design, implementation and maintenance, and related laws (fiscal and labour law)
- Proven experience managing and developing a team;
- Experience in working with and maintaining HR processes and Information systems;
- Basic financial management skills, including budgeting;
- Experience in project management and change management;
- Able to travel (domestic and international) and work outside regular office hours;
- Competency with Microsoft suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] or contact Recruitment on 02 8570 2609 with any questions.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
In MSF Australia, we believe the following 5 values form the foundations of our culture – Transparency, Respect, Understanding of Diversity, Stepping In and CollaboraTion.
At MSF Australia we value T.R.U.S.T as an essential element to how we operate and believe that these organisation values flow from this trust that we build.
MSF Australia is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our staff. We believe that a diverse team helps us better serve those most in need, we encourage flexibility (in all its forms) and we encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for this role, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQIA+, people from other culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities. People with a disability can request support from our Domestic HR Department if you think you may require reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.
A criminal record check may be required as part of the selection process. Applicants with criminal records will not automatically be ineligible for the position they are applying for.
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia has a Child Protection Policy and Covid-19 vaccination policy in place, all employees are required to comply with these policies.