ICT INTERNSHIP – 3 MONTHS
To provide Level 1 support to Médecins Sans Frontières Australia’s ICT department.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Provide basic, Level 1 ICT support.
- Support Helpdesk activities, including registering and responding to tickets etc.
- Assist in ICT support functions such troubleshooting, configuration and installations.
- Support the administrative functions of the department including documentations and communicating with the users.
Benefits of the role to the intern and for the organisation
- Develop technical skills and learn new professional skills
- Assist and support the MSF Sydney Office
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, a thriving culture and for a great cause!
Applications MUST address individual selection criteria. You should also write a cover letter indicating why you want to work for Médecins Sans Frontières Australia and attach a copy of your CV. Job Description attached jd_-_ict_internship_april21.pdf
Please note that a criminal record check may be required as part of the selection process. Applicants with criminal records will not automatically be ineligible for the position they are applying for. Médecins Sans Frontières Australia has a Child Protection Policy in place and all employees are required to comply with this policy.
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our staff. We believe that a diverse team helps us better serve those most in need, and we encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for this role, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Applications close: 9th May 2021
Applications and enquiries to Email: [email protected]