Senior Analyst – Customer Solutions
Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, the Senior Business Analyst for Engagement will support all departments across the organisation for implementation projects and day-to-day system operations for Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, Communications, and Analytics. The Senior Business Analyst for engagement systems will be the point of contact for optimising processes, managing change requests and training needs. The role will also be leading the implementation of the organisation’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation Systems that will enhance MSFA donor experiences.
- Implement IT platforms, such as the Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Automation Systems, performing project coordination, requirements gathering, process mapping/improvement, documentation, report definition and testing tasks
- Identify, analyse and validate business benefits associated with initiatives.
- Develop conceptual designs and functional specifications that document the desired
- solution behaviour.
- Understand priorities and strategies of departmental stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities to leverage information technology;
- Undertake feasibility assessment of IT initiatives and develop project briefs/charters;
- Manage support and change requests from definition to delivery
- Training and support of departmental users.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the following key experience/capabilities:
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar role supporting sales organisations, preferably fundraising in not-for-profit entities
- Must have completed a full lifecycle implementation of a major enterprise CRM package solution as a business analyst of process lead
- Experience in working with payments systems is ideal
- Demonstrated competence in CRM and Sales Analytics as a business/function analyst or a solution executive;
- Demonstrated project leadership and stakeholder engagement experience
- A proven track record in process design and business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- The senior business analyst is expected to undertake a variety of activities which will include, but not limited to: project coordination, workshop facilitation, leading requirements definition, development of user stories, refinement of analysis models and documentation of project artefacts.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that a criminal record check may be required as part of the selection process. Applicants with criminal records will not automatically be ineligible for the position they are applying for. Médecins Sans Frontières Australia has a Child Protection Policy in place and all employees are required to comply with this policy.
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our staff. We believe that a diverse team helps us better serve those most in need, we encourage flexibility (in all its forms) and we encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for this role, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQIA+, people from other culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities. People with a disability can request support from our Domestic HR Department if you think you may require reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.