Despite the COVID-19 pandemic—and the changes it has brought about in our operations— MSF is going forward with the Surgery, Anaesthesia, and Intensive Care in Precarious Situations Days.
However, due to the public health crisis and the restrictions it has imposed on everyone the conference will be broadcast in its entirety by videoconference (Vimeo).
The 20th edition of the Surgery, Anaesthesia, and Intensive Care in Precarious Situations Days will be held on:
1. Friday, March the 26th, from 8.30 am to 12 pm (GMT+1).
- Workshops dedicated to operating room nurses.
2. Saturday, March the 27th, 2021, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (GMT+1)
- Surgical morning session
- Anaesthesia morning session
- Combined afternoon session
Please note that participation in the conference is free and does not require prior registration.
Links to the live streaming in French and English as well as an updated program are now available on the following MSF page: https://www.msf.fr/journees-chirurgie-2021.
The MSF OCP Anaesthesia-Surgery team looks forward to having you. If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected]