Our recruitment events enable you to interact directly with our Field Human Resources staff, hear from returned field workers about their experiences and learn more about the recruitment requirements and process.
If you are genuinely interested in becoming a field worker, we strongly encourage you to participate in one of these events prior to applying.
- When: 20.07.2020
- Time: 6-6:30pm AEST
- Where: online (link will be provided after the registration)
- A snapshot of MSF
- What professions work with us at MSF
- Life in the field (with one of our returned fieldworkers)
- The recruitment process, terms and conditions and FAQ
- Summary: This webinar aims to provide potential field workers with relevant information about MSF. Specifically, it will cover basic MSF snapshot, life in the field, the recruitment process, time frames and priority profiles that are needed and allow time for questions.
- How: A 60-minute webinar, panel of two starting with introduction, reflections from a return fieldworker, recruitment processes and answering questions asked by active viewers.