MSF is delighted to be partnering with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Global Health Forum to present a live webinar focusing on the role of surgeons in the field with MSF.
Please see details below:
- When: Thursday, 8 July 2021
- Time: 6pm - 6:30pm AEST
- Where: online (link will be provided after the registration)
- Tune in to hear about:
- MSF projects and the role of surgeons
- A returned surgeon sharing reflections of life and work in the field
- MSF Recruitment criteria and how to apply
- Live audience questions and answers
You can register in the form below.