- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Masters degree in Epidemiology and/or Masters in Control of Infectious Diseases and/or Masters in Public Health with an epidemiological focus
- Proven practical skills in design, implementation and evaluation of surveys, and in quantitative/qualitative research methods
- Ability to design and implement surveillance and other data collection systems for disease and outbreak monitoring, including mortality and nutritional surveys
- Capacity to train others in appropriate data collection, analysis and research methods
- Experience with relevant software (Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical program, eg Epi-Info, SPSS)
- Medical background (MD qualification)
- Familiarity with tropical/infectious diseases
- Experience in emergency response to outbreaks
- Prior experience contributing to scientific publications or demonstrated interest in research
- Available at short notice in emergencies
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
Please view the Essential Criteria for all profiles.
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.