- Compliance with essential criteria
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (or equivalent)
- Current or recent practical experience with an emphasis on obstetric practice (as opposed to gynaecology)
- Willingness to provide care in line with MSF policy and protocols for women's health
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 6-8 weeks (effective in the field) to 4 months
- People with a medical background must display no recent gap in clinical experience greater than two years
- Competency with ultrasonography equipment (available in some locations)
- Willingness to commit for up to 6 months; several projects involve a significant training and skills transfer component therefore some longer placements are available
- Oncologist skills
LEARN MORE ABOUT OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY IN OUR FIELD PROJECTS
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Please apply if your skills and experience match the essential criteria for working overseas, and the requirements for the role you're interested in.
Allow approximately 1 hour to complete to application.
Before starting the application, please prepare the following:
- Motivation letter
- Skills assessment form (below)