- Relevant qualification as a pharmacist
- Recent work experience in a hospital environment
- Ability to manage supply and ensure stock control
- Ability to implement processes that ensure availability and quality of locally purchased drugs
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 9 months
- Knowledge of HIV, TB and treatment of tropical diseases
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Please apply if your skills and experience match essential criteria for working overseas, and the requirements for the role you're interested in. Allow approximately 1 hour to complete to application.
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Before starting the application, please prepare the following:
- Motivation letter
- Skills Assessment Form
Use our guide on how to write a CV (below) to help you prepare your application.