- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Certified anaesthetist / Fellow of Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (or equivalent)
- Experience in paediatrics, obstetrics, and trauma anaesthesia
- Ability to work autonomously with limited materials and resources
- Willingness to abide by Médecins Sans Frontières anaesthetic protocols
- Available to work in the field for a minimum of 8 weeks (at least for the first placement; subsequent placements can be shorter, depending on context)
- Available at short notice (in emergencies we may need anaesthetists to leave within 24 to 48 hours)
- Medical experience outside anaesthetics (eg ICU, emergency, pain specialization, peadiatrics, and internal medicine)
A NOTE REGARDING AVAILABILITY & NOTICE PERIODS
LEARN MORE ABOUT ANAESTHESIOLOGY IN OUR SURGICAL PROJECTS
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.