- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Emergency Medicine Specialist who has completed training in an accredited emergency medicine specialty training program – or
- Emergency medicine doctor who functions at the level of an emergency medicine specialist (e.g., if from a country where emergency medicine is not a specialty or trained before it became a specialty).
- Experience managing an emergency department (patient flow, triage, teamwork approach to patient resuscitation), paediatric emergencies, trauma patients (resuscitation, multiple injuries, multiple patients concurrently, fracture reduction/splinting, etc), mass casualty incidents, patients in shock and applicable use of point-of-care ultrasound
- Ability to supervise and lead the emergency department
- Available to work in the field for 6-8 weeks (effective in the field) to 4 months
- People with a medical background must display no recent gap in clinical experience greater than two years
- Clinical experience in areas such as Paediatrics, Anaesthetics, Critical Care, Obstetrics/Gynaecology, Minor Surgery
- French language
Please note if you are a doctor with ER skills and experience but not a specialist you need to apply as a medical doctor.